1. This is a “How-I-Did-It” site, not a “How-To” site. There is always more than one way to do something, and the information presented in this website may or may not be suitable for specific situations. If you are looking for step-by-step instructions, there are other more suitable resources elsewhere.
2. In no way should any of the information contained on this website be construed as “expert” advice. It is intended to be “voice of experience.” Use any information on this website at your own risk.
3. Building codes may vary from region to region. No warranty is given that information contained on this site will pass code in any region. Consult your local building department for further information.
4. Many renovations require building permits. It is up to the end-user to contact their local building department to determine what permits, if any, are required for a particular project.
5. Thumb & Hammer assumes no liability or responsibility for content on any sites that are promoted through links on the Thumb & Hammer website, including those sites with which Thumb & Hammer has entered into affiliate or associate agreements. Any transactions with e-commerce, or on-line shopping, sites are that site’s responsibility, not Thumb & Hammer’s.
6. Contents may have settled during shipping.